Wednesday, May 22, 2013

LUAHAN SEORANG PENGUNDI CINA

Saya berharap Najib Razak terbaca surat pembaca ini yang disiarkan oleh akhbar Star semalam


Not taken for a good ride and not ungrateful


I WAS educated in the national schools right up to Form Six.
My results were good but weren’t good enough for a scholarship, so I took up an articleship with the accounting firm Coopers & Lybrand.
I worked with them with a starting pay of RM350 per month in 1989, and in turn, they supported my part-time studies to be a certified public accountant.
I worked my way up until I became a group CFO in a listed financial institution.
Because of my children, I decided to take a less demanding management role.
I am one of those 1.7 million active taxpayers in Malaysia who has dutifully contributed to the national coffers for the past 20 years, each and every year without fail.
I was also one of the 13.3 million Malaysians who voted on May 5.
I am Malaysian, a taxpayer and a Chinese.
I was not taken for a good ride. I wasn’t fooled and I sure am not ungrateful.
SG LIM
Kuala Lumpur

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So ?

Anonymous said...

grandmother's stories bla bla....vague !!!

Anonymous said...

tak payah percaya lah..STAR sekarang kempen damage control..depa yg mulakan semua agenda rasis ni..we malays will not forget nor forgive

Anonymous said...



no dogs and chinese allowed

Anonymous said...

Undi pakatan pru 14 nanti.. Habis cerita .. Lantak engkau lah umno... Tak sedar sedar diri