Sunday, February 21, 2010

ROSMAH BUKAN TANGAN GHAIB

"Saya bukan tangan ghaib di sebalik keputusan Najib." - Rosmah Mansor.

Laporan Bernama:

February 20, 2010 01:27 AM
I Am Not Hidden Hand Behind Najib's Decision-making, Says RosmahBy:
Ramjit-->

KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 20 (Bernama) -- Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, wife of the prime minister, has dismissed a notion that she is a hidden hand behind Datuk Seri Najib Razak's decision-making process.

"I have not heard about it, but it is not something that I am sensitive of as it is not true. Maybe I am a bit vocal or gregarious... I like to have friends unlike Datuk Najib, who is a bit reserve.

"But it does not mean that since Datuk Najib is a reserve person, I am making the decisions... I am the type, who will voice out my dissatisfaction, but once said, it is done. I do not harbour feelings," she said in an interview on Hello Malaysia over BernamaTV at Wisma Bernama here Friday night.

Rosmah said although Najib was a man of not many words, he should not be underestimated.

"I always tell others not to underestimate Datuk Najib, he is not easily angered but do not provoke him. If he is angry, there is no forgiveness for you.

"Datuk does not say much but he registered what is happening around him. If I made a mistake, he will reprimand me. If he stomp his feet, it will shudder me.

"What is important we are close to each other where we can talk things over, we laugh and share jokes as it is important that a leader should not be so stressed out.

"So when he comes home, we watch tv together, we go out to dinner together. In short, we are best friends," she said.

Rosmah said as a wife, she would look after her husband's needs such as food, clothes and health.

"When he is at home, I will not go out unless I have prior engagements. I will also ensure that Datuk Najib stay fit by doing exercise at the gym.

"I will ensure that he is not worried by haggling over petty maters as he should focus his thoughts on the people and the country," she added.-- BERNAMA

No comments: